9 Ways to Enjoy Valentine's Day as a Single Gal/Guy - Valentine's Day Series Part II
February 1, 2017
Who says Valentine's Day is only for couples? For all of our single ladies and gents out there, here is a guide to enjoy your Valentine's Day solo or with some friends.
1. Treat yourself to flowers from Evolutions in Design.
2. Throw on a new sweater from Isaac's, Nicole's or Campbell Haines.
3. Set the mood with a record from Inner Sleeve or a fun piece from River District Antiques.
4. Snuggle up with a blanket or Smartwool socks from Shepherd and Schaller.
5. Unwind with a book or adult coloring book from Janke Bookstore.
6. Get creative with a new needlework project from the Needle Workshop.
7. Play fetch with your pooch with a toy or bone from Katzenbarkers.
8. Write your own serenade with a guitar from October Guitars.
9. Sip some tea or coffee from La Prima or Allister Deacons.
This is a post from Gina Loeffel of Gina Loeffel Communications